The capitalized terms have the meaning defined in Annex A “Definitions”.
Who We Are
We are a team of passionate language teaching experts. We have expert in gamification of learning and we are using this platform as a new form of learning languages.
To learn more about our team, our work, and our dreams, please visit the About Us page.
Information We Collect
- Registration information: When you register for our website, we collect your name, email address, password, and other information.
- User activity information: We collect information about how you use our website, such as the pages you visit, the activities you participate in, and the time and duration of your visits.
- Technical information: We collect technical information about your device, such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system.
- Information you provide to us: We collect any other information that you choose to provide to us, such as your feedback, your comments, your participation in activities on our website.
How We Use Your Information
- To provide you with the services you request: We use your registration information to create your account and provide you with access to our website and its features. We use your user activity information to improve our website and its features. We use technical information to help us diagnose problems with our website and to improve its performance. We use information you provide to us to respond to your requests and to improve our services.
- To communicate with you: We use your email address to send you updates about our website and its features. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time. If, by mistake, you receive an email from us that you did not want to receive, please contact us using the information below.
- To personalize your experience: We use your user activity information to personalize your experience on our website. For example, we may show you content that we think you will be interested in.
- To improve our services: We use your personal information to improve our website and its features. For example, we may use your feedback to improve our content or to add new features.
- To protect our rights and interests: We may use your personal information to protect our rights and interests, such as to enforce our terms of service or to protect our website from fraud.
Who We Share Your Information With
- Service providers: We may share your personal information with service providers who help us operate our website, such as hosting providers and email marketing services.
- Business partners: We may share your personal information with our business partners who offer products or services that we think you may be interested in.
- Law enforcement: We may share your personal information with law enforcement agencies if we are required to do so by law or if we believe that sharing the information is necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activity.
- The right to access: You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we collect about you.
- The right to correct: You have the right to request that we correct any personal information that we have about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to request deletion: You have the right to request that we delete your personal information.
How We Protect Your Information
- Servers: We store your information on with the help of reliable web hosting services.
- Technical security measures: We use technical security measures, such as firewalls and encryption, to protect your personal information.
- Team training: We train our team on the importance of protecting your personal information.